Thursday, August 17, 2006

who's the man?

i am.

got the job.
sucessfully negotiated a higher salary.
got an office.
and i have 24 days of freedom before i start working!!

so ... looking into trips to hawaii or central america (maybe mexico). any recommendations?
it has to be relatively cheap - i'll be using school loan money i haven't used yet, so the cheaper the better.

i won't have a real vacation for at least a year, so I think i should get away for 7-10 days while I can. maybe just a week followed by a week of camping when i return?

all that and other good things.

life, at this moment, is very enjoyable!!

2 comments:

e said...

nice, congratulations! seems like central america is cheaper than hawai'i. maybe guatemala or something?

Clare Jane said...

Go here: http://ecotulum.com/newsite/index.html We wanted to go in May but it didn't work out so now I want to go next spring. There are several resorts to choose from and some are fancier but others you can just stay in hut on the beach for not very much money. Looks pretty close to paradise to me! Congrats to you my friend. I am so happy for you! xoxox