Monday, December 27, 2004

from Martha

In this Holiday season, I think it's best that we hear from our beloved Martha Stewart ... serving time for what so many have done and are doing. She, however, got caught.

Martha ... what do you have to share?

And maybe, just maybe, I actually got the html link code right this time!!??

Update:
Nope, I didn't get it right the first time! Last time I forgot the (") and this time I forgot the (=). Third times the charm right?

HTML is such a dirty little language!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope, broken this time too.

You should do a "Preview" before you post, and make sure the link works.

Jon

jason s said...

Damn! I *do* preview and it always works on my machine! I thought for sure I had it right this time ... just goes to show what happens when you don't double check your work.

I'll go fix it now.
Sigh.

juli claire said...

okay, i read the letter. it made me wonder for a second if the site is real, but it certainly seems real for all i could tell in the space of a few clicks. it's interesting how she didn't give any specific advice on how to reform the prison system. perhaps she doesn't want to be affiliated with organizations willy nilly, but it would be a great come back for her: Martha Steward champions criminal law and prison reform from within and continues the cause today...
though a long shot, it's worth suggesting.
i haven't paid attention to the goings on of her trial and all the hoopla surrounding it (Hoopla is a great new game i just learned about, by the way - it's even better than cranium), so this letter is wacky to read out of the blue.