Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Crushed

I don't know what it is. The horoscopes say it's because Venus isn't in retrograde anymore, I say it's because I'm a guy.

I have crushes coming out the wazoo. Crushes to the left of me, crushes to the right. I'm one big crush monster.

Of course, the majority of my crushes are "off-limits" (i.e. in relationships, exes of friends, etc.) which is fine b/c more often than not, crushes are best left as crushes.

But damn if she doesn't look cute today, and my *she* smells gooood, and, oh, she has the most beautiful eyes and that woman over there just smiled at me ...

sigh

::all work and no crushes makes jason a dull boy::

1 comment:

jason s said...

like i'd tell *you*!

if i told you here, then my secret crushes wouldn't be secret crushes anymore. no, they'd be *public* crushes. and then people would *gasp* know!

i will confess, a little crush on this girl who left SF for law school in DC. i forget her name, but she was cute!