Thursday, October 21, 2004

Hippo Birdie Emzilee!

Today is the birthday of the illustrious Emily E. And in honor of her birthday, I will write a gawd-awful poem right here and now for you all!

Ode to the Embilbee

The Embilbee, she
smite you legally, she
tickle me mercilessly, she
oh so hip-jiggily.

Turning heads beautifully, she
thoughtfully marvel thee, she
a-oooooga and wowzers
and gosh-golly gee!

I love her, that Embilbee
Fully and effortlessly
and hope oh so desperately
home she'll come eventually.

Okay, that was truly the worst poem I've ever written, but let it be known that miss Emily is worth much better.
She's the belly-dancinest, fun-havinest, side-ticklest hottie lawyer you ever did see.
She'll resolution your conflict and leave you smiling!
She'll convince you to tell her all your secrets!
And she'll lick salt off of any bare part of your body!

She really is one hell of a woman and I'm lucky to be able to call her my friend.

I miss you Emily ... come home soon!

Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

jason s said...

i don't know ... i may be in belize, i may be in peru .. i hope to be a-travelin', but i don't know yet where i'll be.