Sunday, October 17, 2004

Jill and Ruthie!!

Jill Jill Jill Jill Jill Jill Jill Jill Jill Jill &
Ruthie Ruthie Ruthie Ruthie Ruthie Ruthie!

Jill & Ruthie!

Saturday night at our friend's house-warming party, I spent time with Jill and Ruthie talking about blogging. They happen to be two of the small number of people who are actually reading this right now!! Blog fans. I have blog fans. Much better than Flog bans.

Anyway, in gratitude for being new and faithful readers, I will now regale you with the awesomeness of Jill and Ruthie!

Jill, as you may know, is my future roommate-to-be. If you only knew how lucky I am! Jill kicks some serious ass. She's grounded, has a huge huge heart with love for all, is doing her best to take care of this planet and better herself in the process ... she's thoughtful and fun and has a secret wild-side. Oh, and she's a total hottie!

Ruthie, well I don't know Ruthie as well as Jill, but here's what I do know: Ruthie always comes with an open heart, you can literally feel the love she has for you when talking to her. She also has that gentle calm of someone who is spiritually grounded and a tangible non-judgemental way about her. And based on the people she attracts, I can only imagine there are many more great things to learn about Ruthie! I always feel welcomed by her.

And, as I noticed this morning, I should also say hello to Juli who has just apparently been doing some j.blog catch-up and to Sonia who stops by once and awhile (Sonia is the one person I don't actually know in-person, but love reading her comments!).

And then there's Jon and Ed, the two males that I know who read my blog. They are, as of right now, in my blog posse. What up, boys?

So this is just the first of tributes to my friends who read along to see what the hell I'm up to, thinking about or observing in the world. The fact that anyone gives a hoot is a blessing.

And there are others that I've neglected to say 'thanks' to - like my mom and i think my sister reads this too sometimes (at least Andy, my brother-in-law, does and reports back to her) and ... well, I'm not sure who else.

It sure is interesting to put yourself out there in an anonymous public environment. The fact that people come up to me once and awhile to say, "hey, i read your blog" is shocking as I kinda forget that anyone is out there reading. I'm just usually writing for my own sake, but am getting used to the fact that I'm sharing things with others.

If I were still in Kindergarden, I think I would get a star next to "shares with others".

Well, that's it for now. For others that may read, you just may be regaled someday, because ... hey, why not?

1 comment:

jason s said...

don't you go worrying miss e ... you get your own birthday post!