Friday, July 02, 2004

i'm so wasted

thanks to "e", i just spent an hour playing online games at work.

okay, i lied ... two hours.

okay, okay ... two and a half hours!

what a total waste of time. sigh.

in my defense, i shall say that no one is here anyway and all i can think about is the fact that i get to go to bruinslair for the weekend and hang out with lots and lots of beautiful people dancing and swimming and laying around naked and all glisteny.

plus there's the added benefit of being away from my computer and cell phone and sleeping under the stars and drinking cocktails by the bonfire.

it really just doesn't suck.

but this very unrelated and old piece of news does suck (but i still think it's funny):

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4096586/

Note to self: never move a large dead whale just becuase he has a large penis that i want to study.

***

I think there's officially 3, count 'em, THREE people who read this. Ed. Emily. Sarah. I've considered telling others that this little 'ole blog exists and I write as if I'm writing to a vast and attentive audience of at least FIVE people ... but I think I will just let it leak out slowly.

If you are reading and feel inspired, write a comment. I'm curious.

Even more than curious, though, I'm off for the weekend!! Wahoooooo!

js

1 comment:

e said...

don't blame me. online games are the devil's work.